Whether you just received an investigation letter from the State Bar or are headed to trial, I can help. I am a former Senior Litigator for the State Bar of California with over 30 years of trial expericence in professional responsibility and attorney ethics. I understand that your integrity has been attacked and your ability to earn a livelihood is at stake.
You are rightfully feeling angry and upset, but don't let the State Bar take advange of you by representing yourself. You are too close to the subject matter to exercise the same independent legal judgment you would for a client. You do not know who the players are or what cases go for. I can help you avoid digging yourself in deeper, contain the damage, and mitigate the harm. Hire a pro.
- Investigation letters from the State Bar
- Criminal Conviction Referral Matters and Interim Supsensions
- Problems involving client trust account administration
- Client neglect, failure to perform, failure to communicate, render accountings
- Lack of candor toward a court or opponent
- Conflicts of interest and disqualification motions
- Motions to Withdraw as counsel
- Alcohol & drug dependency problems
- Reinstatements- following suspension or disbarment
- Ethics Advice & Preventative Consultations - conflict wiavers, fee agreements