Whether you just received an investigation letter from the State Bar or are headed to trial, I can help. I am a former Senior Litigator for the State Bar with over 30 years of trial expericence in ethics matters. I understand that your integrity has been impuned and your livelihood is at stake.
You are probably feeling angry and upset, bon't let the State Bar take advange of you by representing yourself. You are too close to the subject matter to exercise the same independent legal judgment you would for a client and you do know the procedure or what cases go for. Hire a pro.
- Investigation letters from the State Bar
- Criminal Conviction Matters
- Problems involving client trust account administration
- Client neglect, failure to perform, failure to communicate, render accountings
- Lack of candor toward a court or opponent
- Conflicts of interest and disqualification motions
- Motions to Withdraw as counsel
- Alcohol & drug dependency problems
- Interim Suspensions & Summary Disbarment
- Reinstatements- following suspension or disbarment
- Ethics Advice & Preventative Consultations - conflict wiavers, fee agreements